Electrodes for Repairing Hot Forging Dies (9652)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||100 kg|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: FT9652E
- Material: Nickel / Nickel Alloy
- Length: 400-500mm
- Electrode Coating Type: Titanium
- Welding Power: DC
- OEM: Acceptable
- Transport Package: Carton Boxes
- Origin: China
- Type: S (Chromium Nickel Austenitic Stainless Steel Electrode)
- Diameter: 3.2mm/4.0mm/5.0mm
- Welding Core Type: High Alloy Electrode
- Slag Characteristic: Acidic
- Alloy: High Cr-Ni-Mo-W-V
- Trademark: Fonta
- Specification: Diameter 1.6mm 2.4mm 3.2mm
- HS Code: 8311200000
It is a upgrade version of FT9650. It is designed for the reclamation of many kinds of hot forging dies on press and hammer dies with sallow impression.Hardness:
High Cr-Ni-Mo-V alloy
Nominal weld metal composition, wt%:
size and package
OEM is available. You can custom whatever flux cored wires here, and we can gurantee the quality and price. Besides, we can use the package you like.
1. Can you provide some samples?
Yes, we can provide samples according to the size of your die for free, but you should pay the freight cost.
2. Can you tell us the welding procedure?
Yes, we have rich experiences in welding different kinds of dies so can provide you a good welding procedure and some important notes.
3. Can you offer us a better price as I am a big customer?
We have very good price policy and we are sure to give you the best price according to the quantity you order.
4. Can my company be your agent in our country?