High Alloy Welding Wires for Overlaying Die Cavity
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||500 kg|
|Transport Package:||Carton Boxes|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Type: Flux-cored Wire
- Flux Containing: Not Containing Flux
- OEM: Acceptable
- Specification: Diameter 1.6mm 2.4mm 3.2mm
- HS Code: 8311200000
- Material: Nickel / Nickel Alloy
- Alloy: High Cr-Ni-Mo-W-V
- Trademark: Fonta
- Origin: China
A gas-shielded flux-cored welding material designed for the reclamation of many kinds of hot forging dies on press and hammer dies with sallow impression.
HRC 50-53 as welded
High Cr-Ni-Mo-W-V alloy
Nominal weld metal composition, wt%:
size and package
OEM is available. You can custom whatever flux cored wires here, and we can gurantee the quality and price. Besides, we can use the package you like.
1. Can you provide some samples?
Yes, we can provide samples according to the size of your die for free, but you should pay the freight cost.
2. Can you tell us the welding procedure?
Yes, we have rich experiences in welding different kinds of dies so can provide you a good welding procedure and some important notes.
3. Can you offer us a better price as I am a big customer?
We have very good price policy and we are sure to give you the best price according to the quantity you order.
4. Can my company be your agent in our country?