Flux Cored Welding Wires for Repairing Hot Forging Dies (525)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||500 kg|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: FT525
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Custom: Available
- Transport Package: Carton Boxes
- Origin: China
- Type: Flux-cored Wire
- Flux Containing: Not Containing Flux
- Trademark: Fonta
- Specification: 25kg/coil
- HS Code: 8311200000
A gas-shielded flux-cored welding material designed for rebuilding hot forging hammer die impressions or used as the buffer layer. Preferred for use on forging hammer bases, columns , rams, sow blocks and die shanks.Hardness:
High Cr-Ni-Mo alloy
Nominal weld metal composition, wt%:
size and package
OEM is available. You can custom whatever flux cored wires here, and we can gurantee the quality and price. Besides, we can use the package you like.
1. Can you provide some samples?
Yes, we can provide samples according to the size of your die for free, but you should pay the freight cost.
2. Can you tell us the welding procedure?
Yes, we have rich experiences in welding different kinds of dies so can provide you a good welding procedure and some important notes.
3. Can you offer us a better price as I am a big customer?
We have very good price policy and we are sure to give you the best price according to the quantity you order.
4. Can my company be your agent in our country?