Electrodes for Repairing Hot Forging Dies (535)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||100 kg|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: FT535
- Material: Nickel / Nickel Alloy
- Length: 400-500mm
- Electrode Coating Type: Titanium Calcium
- Welding Power: DC
- OEM: Acceptable
- Transport Package: Plastic Boxes
- Origin: China
- Type: N (Nickel/Nickel-Alloy Welding Electrode)
- Diameter: 3.2mm/4.0mm/5.0mm
- Welding Core Type: High Alloy Electrode
- Function: Surfacing Electrode, Low Hydrogen Type Electrode, Hardfacing Electrode, High Efficient Iron Powder Electrode, Gravity Electrode, Moisture-Proof Electrode
- Alloy: High Cr-Ni-Mo
- Trademark: Fonta
- Specification: Diameter 3.2mm4.0mm5.0mm
- HS Code: 8311200000
It is designed for rebuilding hot forging hammer die impressions or used as the buffer layer. Used for fabricating structures, machinery and repair of equipment.
High Cr-Ni-Mo alloy
Nominal weld metal composition, wt%:
size and package
OEM is available. You can custom whatever flux cored wires here, and we can gurantee the quality and price. Besides, we can use the package you like.
1. Can you provide some samples?
Yes, we can provide samples according to the size of your die for free, but you should pay the freight cost.
2. Can you tell us the welding procedure?
Yes, we have rich experiences in welding different kinds of dies so can provide you a good welding procedure and some important notes.
3. Can you offer us a better price as I am a big customer?
We have very good price policy and we are sure to give you the best price according to the quantity you order.
4. Can my company be your agent in our country?