Electrodes for Welding Hot Forging Dies (525)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||100 kg|
|Transport Package:||Plastic Boxes|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: FT525
- Material: Nickel / Nickel Alloy
- Length: 400-500mm
- Electrode Coating Type: Titanium Calcium
- Welding Power: DC
- Trademark: Fonta
- Origin: China
- Type: High Alloy Electrode
- Diameter: 3.2mm/4.0mm/5.0mm
- Welding Core Type: High Alloy
- Function: Surfacing Electrode, Low Hydrogen Type Electrode, Hardfacing Electrode, High Efficient Iron Powder Electrode, Gravity Electrode, Moisture-Proof Electrode
- Custom: Available
- Specification: 5kg/box
- HS Code: 8311200000
It is designed for rebuilding hot forging hammer die impressions or used as the buffer layer. Preferred for use on forging hammer bases, columns , rams, sow blocks and die shanks.Hardness:
High Cr-Ni-Mo alloy
Nominal weld metal composition, wt%:
size and package
OEM is available. You can custom whatever electrodes here, and we can gurantee the quality and price. Besides, we can use the package you like.
1. Can you provide some samples?
Yes, we can provide samples according to the size of your die for free, but you should pay the freight cost.
2. Can you tell us the welding procedure?
Yes, we have rich experiences in welding different kinds of dies so can provide you a good welding procedure and some important notes.
3. Can you offer us a better price as I am a big customer?
We have very good price policy and we are sure to give you the best price according to the quantity you order.
4. Can my company be your agent in our country?